Innovator's Engine® follows TOP-TRIZ Flow Chart and
completely covers TOP-TRIZ Problem Formulation and TOP-TRIZ Problem Solving including endless number of secondary problems if any.
SOFTWARE PROBLEM FORMULATION INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING STEPS:
State the Initial Situation
- State the purpose of a system.
- State the objectives of the project.
- State current problems.
- State known solutions to each current problem. Evaluate each known solution.
Analyze the Situation
- State the basic function (the purpose) of the system.
- Describe the system, the supersystem and the environment.
- Analyze functions and formulate problems.
- State the past solution that led to the current problem. Formulate the past problems to be resolved.
- State constraints or limiting conditions in the system. State the conditions that will allow lifting a constraint and formulate problems.
- State Alternatives. Analyze the advantages and disadvantages of the alternatives. Formulate problems.
- Apply Ideal Ways and formulate problems.
SOFTWARE PROBLEM SOLVING INCLUDES:
- Building Sufficient Functions
- Harmful Action Elimination (Direct Ways)
- Conflict Solving Algorithm (ARIZ)
- Revealing the causes of a Failure (Root-Cause Analysis)
- Solving subsequent problems
The software is supplied with a list of Fields.