Innovator's Engine® follows TOP-TRIZ Flow Chart and
completely covers TOP-TRIZ Problem Formulation and TOP-TRIZ Problem Solving including endless number of secondary problems if any.
PROBLEM FORMULATION INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING STEPS:
State the Initial Situation
- State the purpose of a system.
- State the objectives of the project.
- State current problems.
- State known solutions to each current problem. Evaluate each known solution.
Analyze the Situation
- State the basic function (the purpose) of the system.
- Describe the system, the supersystem and the environment.
- Analyze functions and formulate problems.
- State the past solution that led to the current problem. Formulate the past problems to be resolved.
- State constraints or limiting conditions in the system. State the conditions that will allow lifting a constraint and formulate problems.
- State Alternatives. Analyze the advantages and disadvantages of the alternatives. Formulate problems.
- Apply Ideal Ways and formulate problems.
PROBLEM SOLVING INCLUDES:
Building Sufficient Functions
Harmful Action Elimination (Direct Ways)
Conflict Solving Algorithm (ARIZ)
Revealing the causes of a Failure (Root-Cause Analysis)
Solving subsequent problems
The software is supplied with a list of Fields.
"Prior to this class, I wasn't sold on the idea of TOP-TRIZ being input into a program. However now I don't think it is so easy to live without.
The best way to learn TOP TRIZ is with the new software. Saves a great deal of time and helps one to better understand all aspects of the process."